Yesterday, my two best friends and I made a very impromptu trip to Detroit to see one of our good friends. And when I say 'impromptu', I mean, we were literally in the middle of watching a movie and we said, "I miss Teri," packed up our things and left for the Motor City.
On the way there, I thought about all the traveling I was doing this fall for all the shows I want to go to. Chicago, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Columbus... All over! So, I came up with this little playlist to help you get stoked for all the awesome tours that are happening this fall:
1. Ocean Avenue (acousitc) - Yellowcard
2. So Long Soldier - All Time Low
3. The Swarm - You Me At Six
4. Tracing Back Roots - WeCame As Romans
5. Lonely Girl - Tonight Alive
6. Hooligans - Issues
7. At Your Funeral - Saves The Day
8. Alone - Sleeping With Sirens
9. Miss Jackson - Panic! At The Disco
10. The First Punch - Pierce the Veil
11. Passing Through the Screendoor - The Wonder Years
12. Clairvoyant - The Story So Far
13. Sycamore - Such Gold
14. Love and Drugs - The Maine
15. Doctor - Cute is What We Aim For
16. Chocolate - The 1975
17. We Still Believe - Stick To Your Guns
18. The "M" Word - Hostage Calm
19. Anklebiters - Paramore
20. The Plot to Bomb the Panhandle - A Day To Remember
Honestly, fall is my favorite time of the year! Perfect weather and even better tours!
What fall tour are you most excited for this year?